Cavities, accidents and injuries, there are many reasons an individual may lose a tooth. Sometimes they go missing, and other times they are damaged. Thankfully Dental Implants Hamilton is here to help. Dental implants are the best option for tooth replacement presently. There are other choices like bridges and dentures, but implants are the most innovative. Read More Here to get all the information you need on dental implants. To know how they are better than other options, keep scrolling.
1. Cups, adhesives, special flossing thread, cleansing tablets, the list is endless when it comes to special products needed to care for teeth replacement options. Dental implants do not require even a single one of them. All you need is your regular brush and floss to care for them. In other words, implants are as easy to care for as natural teeth.
2. A common effect of teeth loss is loss of bone mass in the jaw. It happens because the jaw bone stops getting the stimulation it requires. Dental implants ensure that the teeth still connect to the bone to maintain its mass. It is the only tooth replacement method that does this, i.e., there is no loss of bone.
3. Replacements of teeth are generally abhorred because they make it evident that something artificial has been put in. Dental implants, on the other hand, match perfectly to the natural teeth. They are designed to have the same colour as the rest of the teeth and fit correctly into the gap. It guarantees that no one is able to tell the difference between an implant and regular teeth.
4. Dental implants are made of a material that cannot decay. It means the worry of getting cavities is forever eliminated. But this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to practice oral hygiene. Like average teeth, implants have to brushed and flossed to stop bacteria build up and the consequent infections.
5. Teeth make an imperative part of facial structure, a loss of them generally leads to:
o Change of face shape
o Older looking appearance
Dental implants occupy the same space as you previous, natural teeth. Thus, they make sure that the shape of the face is not changed and that you don’t start to age faster.
6. Your capacity to speak and verbalise words remain absolutely the same. One of the principal drawbacks of other tooth replacement techniques is that pronouncing certain words can become hard. Dentures and missing teeth both alter speech. Dental implants eliminate this disadvantage as they function precisely like original teeth. You can speak every word as effortlessly and innately as possible.
Implants are one of the rare permanent solutions to the loss of teeth. No other replacement option offers the same. Dentures and bridges need either repair or replacement after some time. Dental implants don’t require either of them. Once set, they are for life!